At indi, your security comes first. We take fraud prevention very seriously. Here’s a list of some of the ways that we work around the clock to help prevent unauthorized access to your private information and hard-earned funds.
Real-time fraud monitoring
- With our real-time fraud detection system, your account is monitored 24/7 for suspicious activity.
- When our system identifies a potentially fraudulent transaction, we will reach out to you by phone or text to ask you if you recognize the transaction.
- If we can’t reach you, we will temporarily suspend your card until you are able to call back and give us the all-clear. Take that, fraudsters!
- indi uses step-up authentication in the app and in our 24/7 Help Center.
- Step-up authentication helps prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing your account or making changes to your profile.
- Email notifications are sent when you make a significant change to your account, like an address or profile change. If you receive an email notification from us about a change to your account you didn’t make, please contact us immediately.
- When you log in to your indi account from a device we don’t recognize, we’ll ask you to confirm your identity with a secret code sent to the phone number we have on file.
- Did you lose access to your old phone number? You can reach out to our support agents at (833) 285-1736. We’ll make sure it is you and help you regain access to your account.
Card Transaction limits
- indi limits ATM withdrawals to $500 and purchases to $2,500 per day, which helps protect your funds in the event that your card is lost or stolen.
- If your card is lost or stolen, contact indi Support immediately at (833) 285-1736.
Now that you learned a bit more about how we help protect your security and privacy, check out our blog post on Security Dos and Don’ts that you should keep in mind.